Video Review: Trace Elliot ELF Combo
Content courtesy of BassGearMag.com
There are many small bass amplifiers, but NONE that sound like their full-sized counterparts. For the tone of a big bass amp that you can carry in one hand, the Trace ELF 1x10 Combo takes the finest speaker components on the road in a portable package.
This Combos is purpose-built to amplify your skills and the tone of your instrument. Ultimate tone, ultimate portability, ultimate Trace! Gig-Ready Ultra Quiet DI. The integrated Trace DI, is ultra quiet, allowing you to easily send your optimized tone to the house. Also perfect for recording applications.
Got a big gig? Take an ELF 1x10 Combo and the 1x10 speaker cab and have more than enough power.
- 160 Watts continuous into 8 ohms (internal speaker only)
- 200 Watts continuous into 4 ohms (with extension cabinet)
- One 10“ , 8 ohms high efficiency neodymium full-range driver
- Wide range input gain control with signal level indicator
- 3-band rotary equalizer that emulates the response of classic Trace Elliot multi-band graphic EQ filters
- Ultra-high preamp input impedance (>10meg ohms) for maximum sensitivity when using passive pickups
- Post EQ balanced XLR DI output with ground lift for sending classic Trace Elliot® tone to a mixing console or recording device
- 1/4" (6.35 mm) headphone output for quiet practice
- 1/4" (6.35 mm) external speaker output
- Dimensions (HWD): 13.3" (338 mm) / 12.0" (305 mm) / 14.0" (356 mm)
- Weight: 18.1 lbs / 8.21 kg