The Neotech Slimline Strap with Acoustic End Pin Jack version uses a custom Slimlock™ attachment which is designed specifically for the end pin jack. As a result, the opening is a bit larger so that you can plug in directly through the Slimlock™. It offers an additional loop adaptor which connects to the Slimlock™ located on the upper end of the strap for attaching to the neck of the guitar.
Simply (1) open the flap and Slimlock™ camlock (the metal attachment), insert your end pin jack through the larger hole, (2) pull the strap so your end pin jack seats itself into the smaller hole beneath, and finally close the Slimlock™ bracket and flap and (3) plug your guitar’s cable into the jack socket through the strap. (SEE DIAGRAM ABOVE)
- Sleek design offers comfort and security.
- Hi-tech memory foam comfortably conforms to your neck and shoulders.
- Antimicrobial material allows moisture to dissipate.
- Several connection options, sizes and finishes for a custom look and feel.
- Made in the USA.
- Black Webbing. Regular
- Materials: Hi-tech memory foam , 2” Nylon or Leather.
- Pad: 2” x 17” (5 x 43cm) • Webbing: 1.5” (3.8cm) • Length: 38”-47” (97-119cm)
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Strap Type||Memory Foam|
Weights & Dimensions