How the Barnes & Mullins Website works:
Display of Prices, Stock availability and the functionality of the 'Create an Order' feature is restricted to B&M Trade Customers Only.
If you wish to apply for a Barnes & Mullins Trade Account, please contact us directly.
A Single Login:
We are pleased to say that as a B&M trade customer you can now login to both the main B&M catalogue site (www.bandm.co.uk) and also our BGrade Stock Outlet (www.bgrade.bandm.co.uk) with a single, unified login.
This means that you can move between both sites without having to login to each individually, and also you can add products from both our main catalogue and the BGrade stock to a single, unified shopping cart.
How to Create an Order:
You will hopefully already be familiar with our online web catalogue, and the fact that when logged in, you can view current prices and stock levels.
However, now you are able to add the products that you require to an Order.
So what does this mean?
- You can browse B&M products on the web
- When logged in with your account number and password, you can view the product’s trade and retail prices and also see the stock levels. (Email us if you don’t know your login details).
- Then you can click the ‘Add to Order’ button, and the product will be added to an order.
- If the product you require is out of stock - or if you order a larger quantity than we have available - you can still add it to your basket. The product will be placed on backorder by our sales office staff.
- Keep going until you have completed your order, then click Checkout.
- When you click Checkout, you will go through a normal e-commerce style prodecure, selecting the delivery address. You will also see the shipping and handling charge.
- The order will be emailed to your Area Sales Manager to review, for any appropriate main dealer discounts to be added, and for stock authorisation.
NB: The order process is not automated, so in effect it is the same as phoning your ASM… but you can do it at any time of day or night.
- You will receive an automated email confirming the order you have placed.
- When your ASM has authorised the order, it will be passed to the B&M sales office who will carry out the process as normal
- The order will then be added to your regular Barnes & Mullins Credit Account, or if you have a ProForma Account, you will be contacted for payment prior to despatch.
Some more detail:
- All trade prices shown on the B&M site (www.bandm.co.uk) are EXCLUDING VAT.
- Retail prices are shown INC VAT.
- ALL Trade prices shown are STANDARD trade price. They do not reflect any main dealer, quantity discounts or agreed special deals. These price adjustments are the responsibility of your Area Sales Manager.
- Stock levels and prices are shown and are correct within a 30 minute timeframe. Therefore it is possible (but unlikely) that if a product is showing a stock level of ‘1’, it may have been already sold within the last 30 minutes.
- Prices and Stock levels are updated between 10:00 and 17:30 every week day. They are not updated over the weekend, as our offices are closed and no orders can be processed.
- The orders generated are sent to your Area Sales Manager for authorisation.
- We are working continuously to improve our online offering for you, but the system reflects the flexible sales processes that we have in place that allow your Area Sales Manager to work with you personally.
When your order is finally processed by our sales office, you are bound by our regular Trading Terms and Conditions.
You can always call us on 0044 (0)1691 652449 and speak to our sales office who will be pleased to help with any enquiry or order.